If you are tired of living with neck pain, chiropractic care can help you find the relief you need with natural treatment methods. We at RCMC Chiropractic Center in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, are here to help.
Common Causes of Neck Pain
There are many different things that can cause or worsen neck pain, including the following:
- Accidents, such as a sports accident, a personal injury, a work related accident, or a car accident injury like whiplash (whiplash is one of the top causes of neck pain and a top car accident injury)
- Posture issues, specifically slouching which is common in office environments
- Device usage, as most people lean over their devices with their heads down, causing too much strain on the neck
- Muscle strains, which often occurs due to heavy lifting, repetitive motions, or a personal injury
- Chronic conditions, like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Chiropractic Treatment for Neck Pain
Chiropractors customize treatment plans to the individual patient’s needs. The following are a few examples of techniques used to help relieve neck pain but the exact combination of techniques you receive will depend on your symptoms and injury.
Misalignments might cause neck pain, nerve compression, and more. Adjustments restore proper alignment, naturally relieving these symptoms.
Muscle stimulation or E-stim is a therapy that sends small, electric currents to the muscles. This causes them to contract and release, which pulls blood and oxygen to the muscles and may help relieve pain.
Stretching and strengthening exercises can help in various ways. They can help relieve tension, improve blood flow, fight inflammation, and prevent future injuries.
Ultrasound therapy sends waves into the deep tissues. These waves can help relieve tension, stimulate healing, relieve joint inflammation, and much more.
Over time, you can develop painful knots in your fascia, causing pain and compress nerves. Myofascial release is a method for releasing these knots.
Many cases of neck pain come from habits that we do every day or the environments we spend time in. Lifestyle adjustments can help. These can include building better posture habits, changing how you sleep, lessening the weight you carry around, setting up your office space more ergonomically, or anything else that can help.
Get Chiropractic Care from a Chiropractor for Whiplash, Personal Injury, and Car Accident Injury
If you’re ready to live free from neck pain, our team at RCMC Chiropractic Center in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, is here to help. Call us at (909) 945-5072 to schedule an appointment with a “chiropractor near me” is today.